Much like our Winter Academy we offer training to players throught the Lewis County Youth Soccer Association. The difference between summer and winter academy is that players actually train with our teams.
Summer academy training is offered to players who:
- Did not make a team.
- Due to other factors are unable to commit to games and tournaments
- Wish to improve their soccer skills during the summer in preperation of the fall season be it high school or recreational
- All the training that teams are getting 2-3 times a week with no commitment to tournament travel or games. There is also no obliigation to be at the practices as there would be for team players.
- More touches on the ball during the summer means being ready for the upcoming fall season.
- Gives future players the opportunity to explore what Volcano SC is all about.
- For times and location of all training sessions, use the calendar located on the home page.
- Tuitions is $40.00 per month on a month by month basis June through November
Please contact the Volcano Select Director for more information